Tuesday, December 30, 2008

WELCOME!

Hi folks! I'm your wannaeatavegetablecanned girl. Do you want to host parties? Is your cooking unpopular? Well, the answers to all your problems is in this little blog, girl!

I am not a chef , just a fan of good food made simple. I like to get in the kitchen and rattle them pots and pans! I love the challenge of looking in other peoples cupboards and fridges to try and whip up a delicious and satisfying meal from "nothing". I am a master of mixology, and I have a knack for creating flavors. Hopefully, through the simple recipes provided, you too can enjoy an elegant yet simple meal full of flavor (and maybe a tad too much hot sauce)! I am in the process of creating a list of must have items that you should always keep stocked in your pantry, but I wont leave you hanging. I'm going to start you right off with my two FAVORITE recipes, i hope you enjoy!

chow ciao

1 comment:

  1. You should have a section where people can write in "this is in my cabinet..." and then you tell them what to make.
    Here's a question for you: I've got an almost full package of flour in the fridge that's about to expire. Can you think of any simple things I can make with a lot of flour? Or do you think it'll last past the date as long as it's in the fridge?

    ReplyDelete